Monday, December 12, 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like Grinchmas!

a lady that works in the suite across the hall from my office made a good point the week after thanksgiving:  we spend more time at the office than at home...SO this year my co-worker and i went all out decorating the office...we raided our own houses and my mom's house gathering stuff that wasn't being used...

here are some pics from the lobby {where i spend all my time}


(i blurred out the name of my company...in cause any of y'all are crazy stalkers)






the decor continues down the main hallway, into the conference room and at my co-worker's desk!  everyone else thinks we have lost our minds...

do you decorate at your office???
~k


3 comments:

Pam said...

The put a tree up in the front lobby and our Division admin support decorates her office area/ cubical. But, I don't usually do anything in my cube.

What you've done looks great though! I really like the Grinch quote that's been framed!!

Sandy said...

It looks absolutely beautiful. I think that's a great idea since you are there so much of th etime.

Laura said...

This post makes me so jealous! What a warm way to spend your working hours during the holidays. I wonder how much I could get away with in a public school?