Tuesday, August 16, 2011

the one where you are convinced i'm crazy

i don't like my den*

look here and here to see a tour of the den
{although i've rearranged since then...i rearrange often...it's a sickness}
since we've moved in this house well over 10 years ago i've never quite gotten the downstairs den arranged/situated/decorated like i want it...it's just a complicated long skinny room...so i've got all sorts of idears now that include:
  • pot lights...LOTS of pot lights
  • a new chandelier
  • a new to me sofa
  • paint, paint and more paint
  • and this chair ~ 
oh yeah...you know you are jealous!






~k

*i feel confident that someone who had been to my house is probably going to say they like my den...

5 comments:

Pam said...

Well, I'm one of the ones that has been there and likes your den. =)

Sandy said...

I think your den looks great...but it's always fun to get new things to change up a bit. That chair is something else...can't wait to see what you do with it.

Swampgirl said...

I see the potential in the chair! Can't wait to see what fabric you pick out!

Punchbugpug said...

I also liked your den. I think that chair could be awesome! What happened to that sofa you were getting????

D said...

Count me in as well on liking the den. And, I know you will do something amazing to the chair and can't wait to see pics.