Friday, August 12, 2011

apron friday

{sorry i missed last week...i'm a slacker}

this apron also came from anthropologie...i got it last summer while visiting chicago...there was an anthropologie on state street within walking distance of our hotel...


you have until next thursday to submit your guess as to how many aprons i have...the winner will get an apron made especially for them to their liking.  so i guess that pretty much gives it away that i have at least 3 aprons, haha.

have a GREAT weekend!

{we are currently pet sitting 5 cats and 3 fish at 3 different houses...phew, it's like having a part time job...add in our own 4 fur kids and it's like being a zookeeper}


~k



4 comments:

Page said...

I have that SAME apron from anthropologie in blue!! I love it when baking b/c I make a complete mess!

p.s. i LOVE the header pic on your blog. so cute.

Sandy said...

The apron is very cute. I also like your header/banner. Looks like an advertisement for a winery.

Pam said...

I guess you have 50 aprons.

Punchbugpug said...

Hmmmm, I've been to your house and am surely only guessing.....17 aprons?