Friday, July 1, 2011

'tyler's apron'

a couple weeks ago, sandy asked me via etsy to make an apron for her that she needs for a church function...i pilfered my stash of fabric and came up with this:
it's a classic vintage style half apron...i like to call them 'hostess aprons'

 i mixed 4 different fabrics in all


i really like how it turned out...it was hard to put it in the mail today!

i like doing custom aprons both full and hostess styles...if you ever need one, just ask and i'll do an etsy listing just for you...

meanwhile...

tyler is pooped out from his sewing adventure

i asked him to dust the sewing room today

happy looong weekend!

~k

2 comments:

Sandy said...

It's so very pretty! I am going to have a hard time giving it up for the the church function. Love all the different pattern fabrics you used. I was hoping you'd send Tyler along with the apron...

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

It looks great! Tyler did a wonderful job. Hehe. I hope he is just as good at dusting. ;)