Friday, June 3, 2011

sew what!

after MUCH consideration, brain explosions, polling the audience, etc. the e-reader i chose was:


the verdict: i LOVE it. LOVE LOVE

i wanted to protect it but didn't like the covers available at the store sew....

i searched etsy, found a pattern & made my own!


there is a pocket on the front...i have no idea what to put in this pocket...maybe a barnes and noble card?

the nook fits in the sleeve very nicely

i have LOTS of books to read!

happy weekend!
we'll be working on the secret backyard project...

~k



6 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats!! That is a terribly exciting purchase. I LOVE my kindle, although having light would be nice!!

That is the CUTEST carrying case. You should totally make those and sell them. I would buy it!!!

Sandy said...

Yea! My husband got a Kindle and I never thought he would..he really likes it, too. Love that cover you made!

Stefanie said...

So, the Nook, huh? And you love it. Of course you do. I guess this means I should get one...
:)

Pam said...

Oh wow...love that cover!

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

I LOVE THIS!!! So i found you on the website under North Carolina! Im in Hickory!! How Fun! I love meeting new people from my area ;)

AM said...

Please send me an email detailing how you chose the Nook over the Kindle. I NEVER thought I would want one of these e-readers but I have a GIANT stack of books next to my bed that are not getting read. If I had an E-Reader I could slip it in my purse and take it everyone and read here and there. AND I wouldnt take up all that space with real books.