Monday, May 16, 2011

weekend happenings *edited

dropped off FIVE bags of clothes and assorted what not at donation center:
it felt like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders just getting this stuff out of the house...there's TONS more to come though

let sophie cat come outside a bit
{bad kitty! you are not old enough to have that glass of wine}

i think she was practicing her bird attack skills

90% completed the dress to wear this sunday to my cousin's graduation

to do this week: finish dress, get a massage, make a graduation cake, get a pedicure, possible serve jury duty, go on the chicken coup tour...and NO i do not have this week off work, lol!

~k

5 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

The dress looks awesome! Do you have this week off work??????

kristie said...

haha, sadly no i don't

Hollie said...

I LOVE that dress!

Emily said...

Sophie is cracking me up!!!

I love the dress too!!!!!

Stefanie said...

The dress looks great! And I need to give away some clothes, too. It's just so hard to find the time to sit down and go through everything, so good for you getting started!