Tuesday, April 19, 2011

sophie lou mountain kitty

 i went to the mountains with my mama and daddy! (you may recognize the mountain bedding?)

contrary to anything my mama may say, i was a good kitty on the THREE hour ride!

my favorite mountain activity is sitting in the window at nite trying to catch bugs!


please note the sweet setup mama gave me! me like this stool a lot!

what? did somebody call me??

ooohhh, i gotta itch!

back to bug patrol...

this is me on the last day...

after nine days i was ready to go home...

please stay tuned to the further adventures of sophie lou mountain kitty including how i rides in the car (for THREE hours)!




3 comments:

Sandy said...

your mama knows just what you need...a stool in front of the window. Lucky Sophie! I bet you liked being the only kitty in the mountains.

AM said...

NINE days? How did you get that much time off?? What was the occasion??

Pam said...

looks like you were loving quite the life Sophie. I bet your brothers and sister were jealous!