by the time we left for work the new duke and duchess of cambridge had already been whisked inside buckingham palace...
i watched the final half hour of pageantry sitting at my desk eating my own 'royal wedding breakfast'
2 bite blueberry scones & cupcake from wholefoods with fresh fruit
the scones were delish!
my thoughts on the event:
- her dress was FABulous! i hope brides to be take heed and stop wearing bare-all dresses and cover up a bit
- her sister is a knockout
- the abbey was beautiful and i like that they brought in trees
- over all the wedding was MUCH more understated than charles and di...and that's not a bad thing...
- the little boys in the choir sang like angels
- the queen looked like a stick of butter
- i was truly fearful that charles was gonna dangle that little bridesmaid over the railing a la MJ & blanket
- it makes me feel ancient that i can remember watching his parents wedding, the day his mom came home from hospital with him and now seeing william get married!
- even though i swore i'd never ever fly across the pond again, i now have a major itch to plan a vacay to london...i loved seeing all the places we have been in the city...we've walked from the abbey to the palace right down the mall...and i sort of want to do it again...
did YOU watch? what did you think...