Wednesday, February 23, 2011

winners!

from random  number generator:
Here are your random numbers:
17 9
Timestamp: 2011-02-24 01:20:02 UTC

(sorry it's a little past 8pm, but i was watching eat, love, pray {the book was SO much better} for the last 2.5 hours)

by my calculations:
commentor #17 is pam!  (pam, you know i already have your address...maybe winning a brooch will make you feel better!)

commentor #9 is jeanie (please contact me with your info so i can get your brooch in the mail to you)

congratulations to both winners!

and, thank you to everyone who entered...i enjoyed reading what signals the beginning of spring for each of you...

here's my take:  spring is here when i can see tiny green buds on the trees and daffodils pushing up thru the dirt*

~K

*i am pretty sure i saw tiny shoots in a neighbors flower pot yesterday afternoon...hmmm....

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats to the winners.. I hate I missed this. Those are so cute!

Pam said...

wow..seriously?! I am SO happy right now. I can't wait to get this.

My daffodills are definitely coming up and I see some small bugs on them. Of course, it's been nearly 70 here for over a week so I'm sure they are a bit confused. I usually don't see them for a couple more weeks yet.

Pam said...

oh and BUDS...not bugs. This decongestant has me wigged out.