this week i was all.over.the.place.
not a lot got done
unless you count the great sewing machine debacle
- did the stairs 6(!) times a day during the work week
- stayed on track with sensible eating
- made a pillow cover
- finished 3 of the 9 brooches i'm working on for an exchange be on the lookout for a giveaway on the 21st!
and, that's IT. i've got nothing else. nada. zip. nothing
i suppose in retrospect i did spend some time just relaxing...in fact i got a facial last nite...and part of my 'focus' is to simply slow down and enjoy life more...so in that respect, i give myself credit for doing absolutely nothing on monday nite and watching a silly movie with the husband wednesday nite and getting that facial last nite...sometimes it's good to just stop the madness!
in that vein, instead of beating myself up and setting unachievable expectations and goals i'm going to concentrate on my 3 MITs (Most Important Things) each week...surely i can get 3 simple things done in a seven day span...
MIT's for week of February 5th
- finish and ship the brooches
- finish painting, seal and frame a picture i started for our bedroom in the mountain house
- redecorate the valentine tree using sandy's creations
have a GREAT, happy, simple, productive, fun-filled weekend!