Friday, January 7, 2011

focus friday

here's what i focused on this week:
  • i 'did' the stairs at work 5 times per day every day this week (did = 4 flights)
  • i had a protein shake for dinner monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday...for now the plan is to do that on 'school nites' and cook a healthy dinner friday, saturday and sunday
  • i finished crocheting an afghan for the husband that only took me 4, maybe 5 years to finish (will take picture and post)
  • i finished and shipped the pincushion for sandy
 i feel good about the week!

what goals did you accomplish this week?

~k

ps: my blogaversary is next week...there will be prizes* involved...just sayin'

*and now that's my focus for the weekend, ha!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

You're on a roll! I did make two cards this week. I also bought some protein powder this week. Haven't opened it yet!

Magnolia Sun said...

I got nothing!!! I was very very busy at work so I accomplished bunches there, does that count?

AM said...

prizes! Yippee!!!

Swampgirl said...

I uncovered my sewing machine! Stuffed a lot of Christmas back in the attic (out of the sewing room)-
hemmed 3 pairs of pants
finished 3 a-line dresses
made a baby taggie
and 4 paits of cloth baby shoes

This is the first sewing I have done since before Thanksgiving!

And yes- I made the snowmen -years ago- styrofoam balls covered in paper mache- hats made of silver net stuff molded on plastic spray can lids -hardened with mod podge!

Regina said...

Yay for 'FOCUS'!!!

great minds do think a like :)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I really like that pincushion. My SIL is a seamstress in VA Beach, working for a theater. Do you think you could make one with a wrist strap for her? If so, what would you charge?

Thanks!!