we were supposed to go to the mountain house last thursday for a nice long weekend...but it snowed and iced up there so the trip was cancelled...BOO!...however, i still took thursday and friday off from work and puttered around the house...
some of the 'crafty' things i accomplished:
- made 3 valentine buntings & listed on etsy
- finished a wool felt tiny tree (picture tomorrow)
- put away winter decorations/put up valentine decorations
- 90% completed five brooches for an exchange i'm participating in
- finished item to 'swap' with sandy
- continued to work on ripple stripe afghan
'other' things i focused on and accomplished:
- finished out the month averaging 5 trips up/down 4 flights of stairs every day of the work week
- continued to have protein shakes/smoothies for dinner 4 nights a week and eat sensible homemade (mainly, we rarely eat out) meals the rest of the time
- going to bed by 10pm
like i said...i have a dark cloud over my head
tomorrow is a new month...i'm ready to turn over a new leaf
DO YOU HAVE ANY GOALS FOR THIS WEEK?
ARE YOU READY FOR A NEW MONTH?
WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY FOCUSING ON?