- did the stairs SIX*(!) times a day monday - friday at work
- had a protein shake for dinner mon, tues, thurs...wednesday i totally fell off the wagon...hard...i broke down and had mcdonalds...and it wasn't even good...that'll teach me
- finished a full apron that had been ordered before christmas...thankfully it wasn't needed until mid january
- 11 rows on the stripey afghan...in reality i crocheted 16 rows. on sunday i discovered a major, major mistake that i could not live with and had to rip back 5 rows...this was a huge setback mentally and i really haven't recovered from it yet...one day i didn't even touch the afghan at all
- finished background painting a large canvas for our bedroom at the mountain house...i hope to paint the focal part this weekend
this week i have to be better...i am wondering if when i find myself wandering, i need to stop and maybe have a 10-15 minutes focus/meditation sessionl...to bring myself back to center....
what did you focus on this week?
is there anything you want to do better next week?
i LOVE reading what you did in the comments every week!
*i did this because i will not be at work 2 days next week so i am trying to make up for it in advance...however, i have found six rounds very doable, so i plan to make that my 'norm' for next month