Tuesday, December 21, 2010

total lunar eclipse of my gleeful heart

for whatever reason* the husband and i awoke this morning at 3:30ish and decided to go outside to see if we could see the lunar eclipse...

so downstairs we went...putting on garden clogs and warm jackets...stepped on the front stoop and looked up into the night sky...

and saw clouds! ugghhh!  they were high/thin/milky/yet fluffy clouds with lots of 'holes' in them and they were moving very fast...every few seconds you could see the moon...too me it looked the same as it had at 9pm before i went to bed...the husband said it looked orange...i said the eclipse was over at 3:15 and we'd missed it...so back inside...off with the garden clogs and warm jackets...back upstairs to bed...where i drifted off to sleep and began to dream...

and here's my dream:

i dreamed that the 'clouds' we had seen weren't really clouds at all...but fog coming from a machine....a machine being manipulated by none other than....

















and that my friends can mean only one thing:  

i have been watching entirely too much glee

~k

*the reason has a name: tyler...his new MO is to bug the crap out of me all.nite.long...and then as soon as i get up in the morning...he curls up on the bed and goes right to sleep

3 comments:

Pam said...

ROFL!!! Sue. Gah, I love me some Glee. That is hilarious Kristie.

I'm unfortauntely all to familiar with the MO Tyler has going on. They must learn this in cat school.

It was too cloudy here to see the Eclipse too.

kristie said...

pam, i knew you'd laugh at this...really, i was concerned you might choke or something when you read it.

Pam said...

I nearly did! dang, I needed that laugh.