Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the one where tyler samples the gingerbread house...

per our anniversary tradition, we ordered pizza last nite for dinner...on our first anniversary all i wanted was a house of our own...we closed on said house on the 30th of november and immediately (as in 5 minutes after closing) started tearing it apart! it took about 3 months before we could even move in...so on december 6th, we ate pizza on the (sub)floor of our den...thus a tradition was born...

last nite while eating our anniversary pizza, we assembled the annual gingerbread house...

and tyler decided to assist


on no, he didn't

yep, he did

for whatever reason, this year's house looks like i channeled my inner 5 year old self...i may work on it some more...or i may put it outside for the raccoons to enjoy...we'll see...but in the meantime, click here, here,  and here to see past houses where i channeled my inner martha stewart instead!

~k

5 comments:

Pam said...

He was just making sure the Necco was safely secured onto the roof. ;)

Punchbugpug said...

Someone just brought some of those Necco wafers and put them in our candy dish at work! I think roof shingles is the perfect place for them! LOL

The house turned out so cute! I wonder if C is going to request making one of those this year!

Sandy said...

All your gb houses looks cute. I think the roof look so good on that one. You'll have to show the rest of it when you finish.

Leah said...

I received my secret Santa pkg today--thank you so much!!!! Love it! There are NO TJs in CO, and I love them so much, so it was perfect! And the pugs love their cookies! Pictures will be up soon! Thank you!!

Random Musings Of My Life said...

I LOVE it... And its not meant to be perfect! And I also love how he "quality controlled" it just to make sure it was safe