Wednesday, December 1, 2010

merry christmas to me!

on cybermonday, i went cybershopping and got something i've been wanting...
i tried to order it from joann but they were all out...so i googled it and found that amazon had it for a much better price AND free shipping to boot! it was estimated to arrive on december 8th...

BUT


it arrived the very.next.day!

amazon, you are amazing

i was a wee bit concerned about this smash in the shipping box
..........................

but, it survived!
merry christmas, to me! 

can someone please come to my house and tell my how to use this thing?

~k

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Well, that looks like a wonderful gift for yourself. Looks very powerful! I'm not sure what it does?? You will have to enlighten me!

Pam said...

COOL! A friend of mine has one and it terrifies me. I'm afraid that I'll lose a finger. haha.

Magnolia Sun said...

Wow! I'm still trying to figure out how to use my regular sewing machine!!

*kate said...

jealousy abounds.

merry christmas to you!

Swampgirl said...

Yayyyy for you! Figure it out so one day you can teach me! My machine wish for Santa this year is a smocking pleater!!!

Punchbugpug said...

Wow it looks FUN!!! I have NO idea how to use it. It did come with directions? in English?