Tuesday, November 30, 2010

what's going on in santa's workshop*:

here's the scene at my new workstation that the husband built to my specifications...i'll show you more pictures later...there is storage underneath and on the sides...it's the bomb!

remember that cardboard house i had that i'd always wanted to make into some sort of christmas decoration?  well it's finally happening!

these are just a couple of 'sneak peeks'...
i will hopefully finish it in the next day or so...

here's that cloche i got from a thrift store and fixed up...i said i wanted to put christmas ornaments under it...so that's just what i did!

last week i finished up a custom order for 2 christmas half aprons (and the third one is now listed for sale in my etsy shop...if you are clover's mom...DO NOT go look at it if you want to be surprised!)...and now i've started a full christmas apron for myself...i didn't realize i only had half aprons until i unpacked the christmas decor...


further proof that all she does is sleep (on things...this is one of our re-usable grocery bags)...also proof that black pets are hard to photograph!


if you are in the southeast today, stay safe from the strong storms that are making their way thru!

~k

*bonus points to whoever can spot the first ever bloggy meet up photo! 

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I see the photo on the lamp!!

Sandy said...

Oh, I can't wait to see the Christmas house finished! Love those scrapbook papers you have. I see the picture, too. Your aprons are so cute!

Magnolia Sun said...

I see the picture too, that was such a fun weekend. Looking forward to seeing everything, I'm getting ready to decorate too.