Thursday, November 18, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas*!

hold on to your hats: in ONE week it's thanksgiving!
and thus begins the whirlwind that is the holiday season!
there are only 37 more shopping days until christmas!
YIKES!

this picture is from last year...there is NO way i put up a tree before thanksgiving

in the spirit of the holiday season, one of my favorite bloggers has just returned to the united states and is again hosting bloggy christmas gift exchange..the deadline to sign up is november 25th, thanksgiving day.

hop on over to AM's blog if you are interested in participating...i guarantee you it's all sorts of fun and a great way to get to know another blogger!
hope you join in the fun!
~k

*not at my house...i give thanksgiving it's full due before switching over to christmas decor!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Whew...I nearly fainted when I saw your blog title. I thought you'd already broke out your Christmas stuff. I was thinking perhaps I was really behind. I usually don't get my stuff out until the day after Thanksgiving. I know a couple people who have their trees up already though. gah.

Page said...

yes, i totally agree with you! i absolutely refuse to put up anything christmas related until after thanksgiving...the day after thanksgiving is our traditional decorate day for christmas! i mean it's just wrong to eat thanksgiving dinner with a christmas tree around!!

kristie said...

page, YES! it's wrong to eat thanksgiving with Christmas decorations up. I feel so bad for thanksgiving - it gets zero respect. santa is already at the mall here - it's sad.