Friday, October 29, 2010

farewell lovely pillowcases...

the fifteen 'winter' pillowcases* have been shipped...
 the should arrive at their final destination this morning
i love how they turned out (each one is unique - no two are exactly alike)

it was a challenge to finish these on time as the order fell RIGHT when we were moving...into our new....mountain getaway home...details and pictures coming monday...

have a spooktacular weekend...we are headed west again, this time to hit up some nc wineries...

*i plan to have a few of these available in my etsy shop in late november...if you have interest, please let me know.

~k

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Shouldn't you be working?? :) Just kidding! I sure would love to see your pictures...but it's blocked from work. :( I'll have to look when I get home! Just checking in!

kristie said...

sarah, what makes you think i'm not at work? i can multi-task ;-)

Pam said...

They look great!

Emily said...

You should have taken a picture with a pillow in one of them... I wanna see what they look like... the patterns look cute!