Thursday, April 1, 2010

it's national 'get your braces off day'...

and i got presents!
swampgirl surprised me with this apron...

how cute is this fabric?  it was in her stash...i love the vintage look of it and the style reminds me of 'i love lucy'...i'm thrilled to get another full apron!

and AM sent me all this fabric:
(i'm going to make some clothes for emma and jackson with most of it...and maybe some surprises for AM...)

it was a VERY good mail day!

thanks ladies! y'all are both so kind and generous...and knowing how wonderful it was to come home to an unexpected package, i vow to send out more surprise packages myself...

~k

4 comments:

Pam said...

that WAS a good mail day!

Swampgirl said...

Glad you like it! I wore mine (that I copied) all day today. I was spray painting and cleaning!

Sandy said...

That apron is too cute...love the retro look of the pattern. And all that yummy fabric...that is addictive. I can see why AM is stocking up over there! It's nice to have a sewing friend!

chalica pack said...

I love that apron she sent you! And I love the outfit you are wearing under it. Those little cap sleeves are cute and navy is your color.

And do NOT use most of that fabric for my family! Use MOST for you!