Tuesday, March 9, 2010

messiest craft room in america?

punchy and i were talking the other day about our craft rooms and the state of them...she thinks her's is really messy and i KNOW mine is really messy...so we decided to put it to the vote and let y'all decide who is messier...

she has NO idea what she's up against:
 
 this is the view looking in from the door...i paint on the table, one box on the floor has fabric spilling out...the other has packing/shipping supplies

 
this is my ribbon area (it's fairly neat right now..save for the fabric and bias tape and stuff sitting in front of it...

oh, look...do you think i can SIT in this chair?

 on the floor there is more fabric and things i've finished but yet to list on etsy (just call me the procrastination queen)


anyone want to come over for a  sleepover?  just push aside all the fabric...and books...and stuff...


that green cabinet was fairly neat until the other day when i piled some vintage linens on it...

 this is the inside of the closet...notice all the room for my feet when i sew...

keeping it real, people...just keeping it real!

now go visit punchy and check out her mess...you can VOTE over there for who you think is the messiest!

~k

5 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Okay yours is pretty cluttered in spots...but mine is MESSY.

Sandy said...

You two are queens of the crafting mess...but you two also put out some amazing items with your talent! I think you guys tied on having a big mess!

Pam said...

I think it's a tie. But, I can't really talk. I'm afraid to even open the door to the closet I have everything crammed in to. I'm sure it'll all come spilling out on the floor.

Swampgirl said...

Can I vote for my own room? I really think I have you both beat! February was my month to clean it up and that deadline has passed! All I did was pull out stuff and make a bigger mess! So I have given myself another month. I am embarrassed to tell you the stuff I have thrown away...the bottoms of cut off jeans, scrapbook paper scraps, magazines, catalogs, plastic bags, fabric tubes... And even worse is the stuff I am saving..... I need an intervention!

AM said...

Hmmm, I an doubting if I should even send you more fabric! You have TONS!

I love seeing your craft room.

A) Beause I remember nursing Jackson in there.

B) Because it is so cool.

C) I love seeing the projects in progress.

I think you should do a weekly "What's going on in the craft room" post.