BUT, on the bright side:
- in 2 weeks i will have zero pesky brackets!
- i'm almost half way thru my 'waiting/healing' period with the implants
- the only thing left in this looooooooooooong, arduous, $$$$$$$$ process is to whiten my teeth (completely optional but it's now or never, once the crowns are in there's no going back) and get the permanent crowns
- yesterday we got a $$ check in the mail from insurance that paid for some of my dental surgery back in january
- by the end of may or beginning of june i should be done