Friday, February 19, 2010

skin care 101 ~ at home spa treatment


i thought i'd post a new at home skin care treatment i recently discovered...maybe you will want to try it this weekend...all you need is your regular skin cleanser (any kind, just use whatever you normally use...i use this) and one of my most favorite things ever: baking soda!

first, cleanse your face as you normally do, rinse, pat dry...then put more cleanser in the palm of your hand and add about 1 teaspoon of baking soda and mix it all together...apply to your face rubbing GENTLY all over in small circles...rinse thoroughly...pat dry...moisturize as normal...

i promise you your skin will feel SO soft...it's almost like getting a spa microdermabrasion...enjoy!

have a great weekend!
~k

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm definitely going to try this.

Pam said...

I did this Sunday evening and really liked it. I use Cetaphil creamy cleanser and mixed a bit with it. My face felt wonderful afterwards.