Wednesday, February 24, 2010

reading right along...

 picture from google images
ever since i (finally) got a library card* in late december i've been reading like a crazy woman! i think so far this year i've read 12 books...sooooooo, if you are interested in seeing what i've read or what i'm currently reading please look on the right hand side of the blog at the 'what i'm reading' tab and then under 'books i've read' click on 2010 to be directed to the single post that lists books i've read with a BRIEF review...i update those links every time i finish a book so check back often...

this year i'm working my way thru the 'little house' series along with several books on organization and housekeeping and am always up for a good chic lit or southern novel...i also welcome suggestions at any time of books you think i'd like to read...

happy, happy reading, everyone!

~k

*aren't library cards the most amazing thing ever? our county's system allows you to set up a 'wish list' similar to netflix and then you request books when you wish to read them...when the book becomes available you get an email and you have one week to check it out...AND they have self checkout!!! it's a win-win situation. i love love love my library card...

1 comment:

Pam said...

oh, you know I'm going to comment on this. ;)

1). Aren't the Little House books great? I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of The Long Winter. Wow, that was some tough times. I'd never read all of them before until last year. What a treat.

2). Hey, I had no idea there was a Nanny Diaries sequel. Where have I been that I don't know this?

3). That Julia Child book was one of my favorite reads of 2009. SO GOOD! I'd had it sitting on my bookshelf forever too...for shame!

I haven't read anything too life shattering this year yet. And, I'm on a slow pace so far.