Tuesday, November 24, 2009

won't you be my neighbor...

every couple of weeks our neighbor has to go out of town to help her elderly mother out for a few days (she calls it 'pills & bills' time)...while she is gone we check her mail and get in her newspaper and any packages that may arrive...

the past couple of trips home she has gone to hobby*lobby and hooked me up, here's what she bought me last week:


(black and white hounds tooth ribbon, christmas cupcake liners, cat head ornaments, christmas paper napkins, hot pink glitzy ornaments galore)


a boy kitty and a girl kitty christmas ornaments! they are so cute...


this ornament is very tiny (only about an inch tall) and delicate...she said she would have gotten us a ton but they only had this one...i love the iridescence and the etched grapes...

it's nice to have such a sweet and thoughtful neighbor!

~k

ps: are you about ready for turkey day? today is grocery day for me as i refuse to get anywhere remotely near a grocery store the day before any major holiday.

7 comments:

D said...

Oh to have neighbors that are as nice as yours! The kitty ornaments are adorable.

Tammy said...

Great gifts! We have to go to the store tomorrow. I'm a procrastinator.

chalica pack said...

Those cat ornaments are fantastic! I love them. She seems to really know your style! So nice.

"M" said...

I got to have to go to Hobby Lobby this weekend to see what I can find!!

Sandy said...

That's a nice neighbor..and so are you! That cake your made in the other post looks so so good. Wish I had some right now.

Punchbugpug said...

What a wonderful neighbor!

Pam said...

Those cat ornaments are too cute! I haven't been in there in some time...looks like I need to go check it out.