Friday, November 13, 2009

winner, winner, chicken dinner!

wow, utilizing 'price is right' rules sarah with her $1 bid is the winner! our actual take at the estate sale was $2,640.75. sarah, please send me your new address and your prize will be in the mail...it's something FROM margaret's house...who knows, maybe you could sell it and make some $$, lol!

more on the estate sale later, i'm tired and ready to call it an evening...this dreary weather is kicking my butt. if all this rain had been snow instead we'd be buried under something like 40 feet of snow!

have a great weekend!

~k

ps: i saw charlie for about 5 seconds on his birthday...the husband was able to pet him this morning...needless to say there was no cake or a nice brushing of his fur coat.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I can't believe I won!!! BEST.DAY.EVER!!!!

I'll email you my address. Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!