Tuesday, November 3, 2009

where i've been...

~i've been to williamsburg for bloggy meet 2009 (it was great, fabulous weather, outstanding accommodations, fun new peeps & old peeps too)

~i've been to the mountains (it was COLD, it snowed, the leaves were beautiful, i think i could see tennessee)



~i've been stumbling over my clothes, shoes & jewelry in my closet

~i've been messy

~i've been in a rut

BUT...

now i'm ready (i think) to get out of said rut...i've finished all my crafty orders, cut WAY back on etsy (it's not thrilling me anymore, more like sucking the life out of me), deleted some stuff from my life, learned how to say "no" and not feel guilty, and brought back:


READING!!!
(i've so missed reading)

this weekend is the long awaited estate sale for all the great aunt's *stuff*...we will all be very glad when it's over...this week will consist of long nites at the house pricing, arranging, etc. fingers crossed it all sells (cause then what do we do with it??)

look for me BACK here, for good, on monday....with pictures from bloggy meet, the mountains, book reviews, cooking, and in general things that make me happy!

~k

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm so glad you're back.

Random Musings Of My Life said...

Welcome back!! I can not wait for pictures!! Or to hear about those books...

Punchbugpug said...

Glad your putting the funk behind you!!! Good luck this weekend with that darn sale!

calicodaisy said...

Love Sophie Kinsella! Good Reads! She has another pen name, too, but I can't think of it right now.

Pam said...

I have both that Kinsella and Bushnell in my reading pile too. I've been stuck on this series the past few months and now I'm in a bit of a reading funk. Well, just a general funk all around.

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi! You've been busy!! Good luck with the sale. And can you please let me know how you like Twenties Girl? I've been meaning to read it!!
xo