Monday, October 5, 2009

emm...eye...see...

kay...eee...why....

the niece and nephew left at the crack of dawn today headed on a jet plane for walt disney world! the niece had never flown before (she was excited though) and has never been to disney...her brother has been a couple of times (once with us)...

every girl needs special clothes for disney so in addition to having a couple of cheapo t-shirts embroidered with her name and 'princess' i made 2 mickey head shirts for her to wear...along with 2 tulle tutus!

i cannot wait to see pictures of her in these getups! MIL says when they picked them up this morning at 5:45am (gah!) they were both on the front porch jumping up and down/hooting and hollering...and niece had on her black mickey head shirt, red tutu and mickey ears, lol!

~k

ps: sorry for the lack of posting - i'm CRAZY busy these days...so sporadic posting will continue for the next few weeks...boo, i know!

7 comments:

Pam said...

Those are absolutely adorable!

Emily said...

Those shirts are too cute!!!

P.S. Plowing your crops on FB doesn't count! HA!

Punchbugpug said...

Too cute!!! We'll give you a pass on blogging for the next two weeks, then it's back to business!!!

Swampgirl said...

I love the shirts! I'll have to make myself one next time we get to go! My hubby has a new Mickey decoration that he got this weekend- I'll have to blog about it! Just call it mid-life crisis!

AM said...

busy with office work or crafting work?

Sandy said...

those are too cute. I bet she is adorable in those outfits. I hope you get a break soon...you've been working hard for along time now.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Adorable. I wish I was going to Disney World!