Friday, July 24, 2009

c'mon, it'll be fun!

bloggie meet 2009 is going to be in williamsburg, va!

punchy was able to get a super deal on lodging so the location just fell into place:


if you've never been, historic williamsburg is just lovely...in fact, the 'village' i live in is patterned after historic colonial williamsburg right down to the colors our houses are painted...maybe i'll even find the house mine designed after...


bloggie meet 2009 is going to be in mid october...which should allow for lovely fall foliage...

if you are interested, please contact me at kbaustin AT nc DOT rr DOT com for all the pertinent details and what no...we would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to join us!

bloggie meet 2009 ~ it's sure to be a blast!

~k

6 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

C and I are anxious for the trip!

Sarah said...

You all will have so much fun!!! I love that you all do this!!!

Swampgirl said...

I'm so sad I can't come! Daughter is coming from Alaska to meet her hubby who will have a leave from the Army (he's in Afghanistan) in October. We also are going on a cruise if the planets line up!!!!I know you will have fun!!!

STEPHANIE. said...

sounds cool... i love historic williamsberg. :)

Amanda said...

Bummer, I think I'll still be recovering at that time from baby #2. Maybe next year...

Rachel said...

Heeey - I don't think we've met (in blog-land) but I'm Rachel and I write for Ladypug Mugs. I think I will be seeing you all in Williamsburg either that Saturday or Sunday. I'm in Chesapeake, VA, so it's just a 45 minute drive for me. I've been talking to Tammy and Jess about and am really looking forward to it!