Friday, June 12, 2009

travel time...

this has been our nitely routine since monday evening:

truly, it breaks my heart. I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE HER (or any of them)...

southwest now allows small pets on board...hmmm...i think she'd fit in my carryon just fine...
i have been shopping it up lately getting clothes for this trip:

i thought this little dress from anntaylorloft was really cute...it fit nicely...and is good for travel since it's knit...


the smocked top is very comfortable...my mom made smocked sundresses for me when i was young...
then i was reading a magazine and saw THIS:

i'm not quite sure how i feel knowing we have the same taste...thankfully mine is a different color!
takeoff in exactly 24 hours...gulp!
see ya in LA...
~k

6 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Whose watching the babies???? Maybe C and I should drive down?

I love your "little black dress". You'll be just fine on the flight. We will keep you in our thoughts and send HUGE good vibes your way!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Cute dress! The kitties will be OK. Time apart is good for them :) We'll be thinking about you while you're 20k feet up! Sleep tight!

"M" said...

Have fun and be safe!

Random Musings Of My Life said...

Very cute dress.. that is going to wear well!!

Uggg I am SO OVER that whole mess...

AM said...

That's a great dress. I am going to their website right now!

I guess I thought you had already left for your trip.

I will email you.

The Antiques Diva™ said...

Have a wonderful vacation!!
We're renting a house in Italy later this summer and I'm threatening my husband to bring my cat! I'll tell him Girlville thinks this is a smashing idea!