Thursday, June 25, 2009

LA pics...day three

day three was my first day alone as the husband's conference started...so at 9am i had scheduled a hot stone massage in the adjoining spa...it was PURE BLISS...

after using the spa's sauna, steam room and shower facilites (they had really good soaps and shampoos) i went back to the hotel room and changed clothes for the rest of the day...i went to the outdoor mall across the street and ate in the super nice food court: brown rice, sesame noodles, lemon chicken, steamed carrots and zuccini (no pics for fear someone would think i was crazy).

i contemplated taking a bus to santa monica ALONE as i was dying to go, but chickened out in the end and took the bus back to the famer's market since it was more familiar territory for me...i 'shopped' it up at anthropologie (remember that store from blog meet '07 AM, norman's woman and pam??)...grabbed more bob's doughnuts for tuesday's breakfast and got a chai tea latte from starbux as it was really cold outside (75 degreeish)...

when the conference ended for the day, the husband had to attend an outdoor cocktail party but he didn't stay long as we decided to go for a walk...

LA Day 3

enoy day three of LA!

~k

5 comments:

Pam said...

did you get anything at Anthropologie? I'm still thinking about this coat I saw in there during that meet-up. lol!

That sounds like a really relaxing day though. I would have enjoyed exploring like that too. So, did you ever make it to santa monica? or will I just have to wait and see? hmmm?

AM said...

hmm that link didnt work for me this time...

AM said...

I can see the pics now. I fixed it.

The Antiques Diva™ said...

I'm having Spa-Envy!

Punchbugpug said...

Thanks for sharing the pics of your trip! I think I might have to move there...they take dogs more serious. I'm sure I could sell tons of dog outfits there!!!