Sunday, June 28, 2009

and the winner is...

1. what year was i born? 1968 (kuddos to amanda for making me laugh with her answer! i gave her an extra point for it)
2. what is my LEAST favorite mode of transportation? flying/airplane
3. who was the FIRST blogger i ever met in real life? well...i was going for punchy, but punchy beat me to the punch by stating that 'M' was the first blogger i met in real life but she wasn't a blogger at the time. so for the answer 'M' i give a half point...NO ONE got 'punchy' right...i saw her in the lobby as soon as i got to the hotel for bloggy meet 07 in charlotte...thus, she was the first blogger i ever met in real life
4. what’s the farthest i’ve ever been from home? london (at this point in my life i NEVER see myself on a plane for 8 hours straight again so i'm glad i've already been there as it's a place everyone should see)
5. where did we go for our honeymoon? walt disney world
6. what color is my craft room? lavender although the husband and i call it 'the purple room'
7. the first time i ever posted a picture of me and the husband, who did AM say i looked like? lorelai gilmore (which oddly my boss called me the same thing one time at an after hours office party...he may or may not have been intoxicated at the time...)
8. who was the first blogger i’ve met in real life to post a comment on my blog? sandy
9. what beach do the husband and i go to frequently? myrtle beach, sc
10. what’s the craziest thing our cat tyler ever did? 'jumped' out of our second floor bedroom window (we weren't home at the time so the circumstances remain a mystery)


upon results tablulation the winner is....PUNCHy with 9.5 points!!!!

thanks for playing, y'all made me laugh with some of your answers...

~k

5 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Woohoo!!! Gotta tell you that "test" took some real thought! I was thinking I was first blogger you met in the lobby that day, but the analytical paralegal mind of mine said M...thanks! Hope you had a great birthday!!!!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

9.5! Wow!! Great job Punchy!

Sandy said...

Congratulations to Punchy. I hope your birthday was wonderful!

Swampgirl said...

Good for Punchy! I only had 8 that I was sure of- now I am more educated!

Magnolia Sun said...

I can't believe I forgot to come back and answer the questions. Congrats to Punchy.