Friday, May 8, 2009

what i did last weekend

well since it's friday...i'll post what i did last weekend:

sophie fell asleep on a chair in the kitchen



i made chicken & cashew lettuce wraps

we went to the grand opening of a farmer's market near our house and purchased lettuce and cupcakes!


dulce de leche cupcakes...Mmmmm



one guess as to what's in those boxes ready to ship


i finished a canvas for a local girl's nursery


and made a tote bag from a pattern i purchased online


it's now in the mail to ONE of YOU...hmmm, wonder who it is?
the past few weeks have been hectic and stressful...i had that large order for canvases, bouts of severe weather, another round of layoffs at work, etc...i've not had much time to read blogs or blog myself...
BUT as of 5pm today....i'm on VACAY!!! we will be headed to the beach for a week on monday morning...i've got books, magazines, movies, projects, sunscreen and margarita mix ready to go...stay tuned monday for 'blogging from the beach'...simulcast on 'M's blog too!
have a super duper weekend!
~k

8 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Aren't you glad all that painting is DONE? The bag is sweet. I wish I was going to the beach!

Have fun, we'll be "watching" for you and M!

Pam said...

Oh, I'm super jealous that you're going to be at the beach! I'll be checking in though to see what activities you both get in to.

I know you're happy about having that painting order completed. That canvas monogram turned out so cute. That's a great tote too. Wow, you've been busy!

Have lots of drinks for me!

Sandy said...

I wondered when you were going to the beach! Have a wonderful time and we'll enjoy watching your good time from home. I like that bag!

"M" said...

I am so ready to go to the beach. Less than 48 hrs and me & K will be there! :-)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Woo-hoo!!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Holy Cow! That bag was for ME!!! Thank you so much for the birthday present! You are SO SWEET!!!

xoxo
-The Woman

Nellie said...

Oh my goodness you are so creative and crafty and I'm SO jealous!

That tote is adorable!

Nellie said...

oh and those cupcakes look DELISH!