Friday, April 17, 2009

i want these!

i am really liking these clogs...so may cool designs to choose from though...decisions decisions...

which pair do y'all like the best? and before you say 'blecht' to clogs...don't knock em til you try them! i remember having clogs back in the 80's in jr. high...mia brand i think one pair was...i had brown leather with braided trim and navy blue suede...i'd give anything to have them again...clogs are THE most comfortable shoe in the world...says she who has 4 pairs...

~k

9 comments:

amylouwho said...

SO cute!! I have 2 pairs of Dansko clogs and 2 pairs of their sandals. LOVE clogs!

Pam said...

I agree, clogs are very comfty! I have a few pairs of Clarks clogs that I've about worn out.

That design is totally you though. I'm kindof liking the Pica Pica Heel ones with the yellow flower and strap. The cow pattern one is pretty cute too.

Lisa said...

Personally I love clogs! I too had brown clogs with braided trim and I LOVED THEM so much! I wore them till the rubber on the bottom wore off and my mom threw them away (guess she never heard of having them resoled?)If there is a pair of Cape Clogs with fleur de lis on them I will buy them for sure!

calicodaisy said...

Very cute!

Swampgirl said...

I love clogs and have worn them since I was in college in the early 70's!!! I love the Blue Bells!!!

Shannon said...

Those are really cute! So many fun patterns to choose from!

Pedorthist said...

Clogs are comfortable if you get the right ones! I have several pair dating back to 1981 and wear them most of the time.

Puglette said...

there's so many cute designs to choose from! i really like flower power. and hydrangea..
very cute!
:o)
Puglette

Magnolia Sun said...

I had a brown pair way back when too, maybe that was the only color then! They were comfortable.