Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SWAP package!!!

late last week my swap package arrived from michele (who doesn't have a blog)...per the usual i ripped it open before i could even take a picture of the outside...i get VERY excited when i get mail...


the contents!

the 'edibles'...a bag of dove dark chocolates...i've been eating one every nite before i go to bed...they have nice little quotes on the inside of the wrapper, did you know that? a chai tea mix and a 'faux' chocolate cupcake, lol...i've put it in my kitchen window!

a nice card


the card is there on the left...she MADE it! very cute...and a nice book of 'simple indulgences' with ideas of little things you can take time for yourself everyday (i SO need to read it and fast)



and a bunch of relaxing treats: soap, lotion, shower gels (my fav), a loofah (boy do my feet need that!) and a super soft hand crocheted wash cloth...we are going on a little overnite this weekend and i'm taking some of this along...
my package pretty much rocked! thanks, michele
have you gotten your swap package yet? please let me know!
thanks!
~k

7 comments:

Sandy said...

That's a great package! I like the faux cupcake...it looks so good that I would love to have a real one.

Amanda said...

Wow! What a fun package. Kinda makes mine look boring but I thought we were supposed to limit to 3 things. :( Oh well, sorry Swampgirl!

Pam said...

That cupcake is the cutest thing ever! You got a great package.

Um, I'm still working on mine. You know how I wait until the last minute. *cough* It's on its way soon Jessica!!

Cate said...

Sounds like a great package!

HappyHomemaker said...

Well isn't that just fine and dandy! I've had my home on the market for 11 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng months, and I sold it! A week and a half ago....and they want to move in this Saturday! and I haven't even finished my poor swap partners bag yet!!!!! I am sweating bullets! But it will make it in the mail by the deadline...no...matter...what! Debra

The Antiques Diva™ said...

Just a quick note to let you know I posted a blog about WINNING your Bird Of Change Give-away telling my readers about your divalicious blog!! In your honor, I've also told a cat-tale that I think you'll appreciate!!

http://antiquesdiva.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-won-i-won-i-really-won.html

Thanks again,
Toma

The Antiques Diva™ said...

Just a quick note to let you know I posted a blog about WINNING your Bird Of Change Give-away telling my readers about your divalicious blog!! In your honor, I've also told a cat-tale that I think you'll appreciate!!

http://antiquesdiva.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-won-i-won-i-really-won.html

Thanks again,
Toma