Wednesday, March 18, 2009

'do i look fat in this' by kady

can you see me? it's me, kady...sitting in the dining room window enjoying a sunny afternoon (NOT recently, btw)...i'm so tiny you may not even be able to spot me...

wait a minute! what's all that flopping over the window sill?


GAH!



i think this window is making me look fat!


not as fat as my brother though...



he's the size of a medium dog...he eats all.the.time... he hogs all the food



so, since i don't get to eat ALL that much food...


i just don't get what's going on with my thighs and belly???


nooo, i just don't understand it at all...


but i've got an idea!


if i stand up, i look skinny! it's all about gravity, people...
~kady

8 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Yes, gravity is horrible, but necessary!

I think that windowsill is very narrow...honestly.

Pam said...

Kady, you're so stinkin' cute!!!

Swampgirl said...

Just "love" handles!!! When we were kids we would get 100 points if we saw a cat in a window when we were riding in the car!

Sandy said...

That looks like a peaceful thing to do...sit in the windowsill and enjoy the day.

AM said...

Haha! I am sure that isnt fat... It must be just the poofy hair or muscle...

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

It's all just part of growing old :)

Shannon said...

Too cute!

lucky to be me said...

She looks like she might be a Maine Coon? I love seeing cats laying by the window.