Saturday, February 28, 2009

take time to relax swap partners! - EDITED

ETA (9:14pm sunday march 1): i just sent an email to all swappers...if you didn't receive an email from me please let me know, thanks!

phew, this was harder than i thought it would be figuring out who was in and what not (some people signed up on the blog post, others just emailed me)...we have a total of 18 swappers!

here are the pairings:

cathy michaels design and happy homemaker
jessica and pam
leah and 'M'
punchy and one frustrated momma
ar-bees and puglette
amanda and swampgirl
the devil dog and neas nuttiness
magnolia sun and random musing of my life
me (girlville) and blogless michele

I DON'T THINK I'VE LEFT ANYONE OUT, BUT IF I DID PLEASE LET ME KNOW

i hope to send out emails to each pair tomorrow with addresses, etc. in the interim, i've linked names to blogs so you can hopefully find out a bit more about your partner if you aren't already familiar with them.

thanks for participating!

~k

2 comments:

Puglette said...

yay! looking forward to relaxing soon! thank you for organizing this swap. also wanted to let you know, i would live in pj pants too...and I can! i got a catalog in the mail and there were beautiful summer pants in lovely lightweight cotton prints. all of the color choices were floral with a border print at the ankles. these are plus size, but i am sure you will be able to make some of your own! i know i will!
thanks!
puglette

http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing/Only-Necessities-wide-leg-printed-palazzo-pants.aspx?PfId=170125&DeptId=13254&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0

girlville said...

pugleette - those pants look JUST like wide leg lounge pants!! i really like the border at the bottom...but if that's a plus size model wearing them then i'm a monkey's uncle!