Friday, February 27, 2009

polling the audience

1). since tuesday was mardi gras/shrove tuesday/fat tuesday/pancake day i made pancakes for dinner using the LAST of any sort of pancake mix i had in the house...they were yummy but i've been considering making homemade from scratch pancakes from now on instead of buying a pre-made mix...so my first question is have any of you made pancakes from scratch & if so please share your favorite recipe!


2). i'm pretty much 99% finished with all of the blog links in the right hand sidebar...SO have you found any 'new to you' blogs that you are liking??? if so, please tell me which ones...

3). have you voted in the easter decorating poll on the left side bar...

4). today is the last day to sign up for the swap (button on left side bar takes you to sign up post)

5). have a great weekend! we are supposed to maybe get snow on sunday nite/monday...

~k

4 comments:

Pam said...

I have a good recipe for pancakes. I'll email it to you because I'll need to look it up.

Magnolia Sun said...

No homemade pancakes for me, it's too easy to use the packages and I'm all about east! I've been lazy with blogging this week but I'll be sure to check out the new links soon.

Sandy said...

no pancakes for me...that's the only kind of "cake" I don't care about. I voted in the easter poll. I haven't visited your links yet but I plan to while I'm down and out next week. I can't wait to see how many folks you have doing the swap.

amylouwho said...

Okay, I normally don't like pancakes - but I do love these that I wrote about (w/recipe) here: http://mommyandbeyond.blogspot.com/2008/12/looking-for-last-minute-neighbor-gift.html

I made them at my mom's without freshly ground whole wheat flour and I didn't like them as well. You'll have to let me know if you try them!