Friday, February 20, 2009

maintenance update & don't forget swap signup!

i have just finished the links to 'crafty' blogs...hope you enjoy looking thru those! i may or may not get to 'cooking' blogs today so keep checking back...


also, don't forget to sign up for the SWAP if you haven't already...the more the merrier! details can be found here...


sign up closes sunday nite...you have until end of march to mail your packages...ask if you have any questions...

have a great weekend...i've got a little day tripped planned...any guesses???


~k



4 comments:

Pam said...

i know, i know. ;) have fun!!

"M" said...

Yep I know too!

calicodaisy said...

I was going to say, "I know! I know!" But the above girl beat me to it. However, I just returned home from mine and spent $35.00. Not exactly what I needed to do, but I like it! Have fun!

Punchbugpug said...

I can probably figure it out!