Thursday, February 19, 2009

blog maintenance: EDITED!

today i'm doing some blog maintenance...namely i'm working on links to all of the blogs i read (and there are a LOT)...i'm going to have about four groups:
  • these people are not stalkers...i know, i've met them (don't you ALL want to be in that group??)
  • must read daily blogs (these blogs i read first thing EVERY morning...then again at lunch...then again around 3pm...then before i go to bed...you get the picture... i read the 'not stalkers' blogs multiple times per day too!)
  • crafty blogs (these blogs i go to when i need inspiration for a project)
  • cooking blogs (i've not been stalking cooking blogs lately, but there are some good ones in there!)
  • 'hollywood' blogs (spoiler sites, tv show blogs, etc) (you've been warned...i said spoiler sites...no crying to me when something's been ruined for you...)

i've pretty much finished the first 2 groups and will start linking to crafty blogs shortly...so if you want to find some great new blogs to follow then get to clicking!

edited at 8:30pm...i've finished 'hollywood' blogs and started on 'crafty' blogs...please note that under each group i've got it set to only show 5 blogs at a time (or the lists would be soooo loooooong)...be sure to click on 'show all' to see the full lists...more links will be added tomorrow...

~k

8 comments:

Pam said...

That's way too much organization for my bitty brain.
I'm really looking forwrad in the crafty and cooking links your viewing.

Pam said...

oh yeah...what about your 2009 book list? just sayin'

calicodaisy said...

I like being on your "must reads" list. Thanks! Like those pj pants, too. The brown ribbon looks perfect.

Chara Michele said...

Thanks for including me on your "must read" list! I feel honored :)

Sandy said...

Oh, I need to hire you to clean my blog up! I like being on your "I'm not a stalker" list. I'm looking forward to visiting some of your links. I need to expand and clean up my links. I really need a total redo of my blog but I'm afraid I'd screw it up so badly and I just have so many years' worth of things I don't want to lose. Do you have any recommendations for a blog master that I can pay to do it for me?

girlville said...

sandy, email and i'll help you with your blog...

Magnolia Sun said...

Very organized - wanna come help me with my closet tomorrow? It's going to be a big mess! I'm looking forward to checking out some new blogs.

AM said...

If you used typepad, I would pay you to organize my bloglist. Its out of control and needs order etc. I really like what you've done with yours. I dont even want to start in on organizing mine. Sigh.