Monday, January 26, 2009

nothing much going on here...

i think i'm suffering from the winter blahs...there's nothing much going on around here save for i'm sewing up a storm:

this one is for ME


although...i did a secret swap with someone...you will have to stalk blogs to find out who owns the twin to this apron....


a girlie birthday banner i need to list


and another birthday banner to be listed when there is enough light outside to take a good picture...oh sun, where ARE you these days?
i've had so much fun sewing that on friday i decided to treat myself to a new sewing machine...it shipped today and i cannot wait to get it...i think it will be like night and day compared to my current hello kitty machine...
tomorrow: food from the weekend...
~k

7 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

I thought your sewing machine ate you! Hmmmm, who is wearing that apron???? We are tired of cold here....under 15 degrees every day. Too cold for Pugs or Pug mamas.

AM said...

You are an excellent bow tie-er. Everything is so cute. I'm dreaming up a birthday banner that can be used for boys or girls. Are you dreaming it too?

Sandy said...

your aprons are so cute! I love the fabrics you are using. You have so many talents...I'm impressed!

Pam said...

I'm looking forward to hearing how you like your new machine. It sounds fabulous!!!

Swampgirl said...

You do have great fabric! I don't have much choice around here. Our fabric stores have all closed except one small one, Walmart :( and Hobby Lobby! What kind of machine did you get?

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

But Hello Kitty is the best :)

Amanda said...

Is it REALLY a hello kitty machine?! I think I need to see a picture.