Wednesday, December 17, 2008

nothing interesting here...

blah - that is pretty much how i've felt lately...



apparently tyler feels the same!

after an action packed weekend (details later this week) i was sicker than sick on monday and took the day off to stay in bed all.day.long...i'm now improving with each passing day...



last week i did manage to finish some christmas signs...have you been naughty or nice???

and some ornaments...

but now i only feel like doing this:

if only i had the time...instead i need to be shopping/wrapping/mailing/baking

tonite we are going out to dinner and to see a christmas play with a bunch of peeps...there will be no pictures so i've put in links for you to see.

here's to hoping i shake the blah's soon!

~k

3 comments:

Mrs. D said...

I know what you mean...blah all the way here too. I've been sick with a cold since Saturday. Wish I could just curl up and read a book.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little better today. I hope you don't overexert yourself by going out tonight!

Magnolia Sun said...

I love the ornments and so sorry your not feeling good. Maybe going out tonight will help your feelings and get you in the Christmas mood.

I'm really enjoying my signs, are you selling the ornments too?