Tuesday, December 9, 2008

mimi's holiday photo shoot

"for reals...i cannot believe i have to be here with ALL these boys" thought the niece...

"i will NOT let this giant baby get away"...said nephew #2...'this ain't going to good' thought the niece..."i'm just SO HAPPY to be here" stated nephew #1

"okay, this is more of a struggle than i thought...it's like cat wrangling" thought nephew #2..."I'm just SO HAPPY to be here" nephew #1 reiterated..."if i smile will this all be over soon" thought the niece...

"see, you should have let me handle giant baby from the get go" said nephew #1..."i'm so glad this is over" replied the niece...

after about 100 shots...we finally got a winning pose...side note: all baby drool was cleverly photo shopped from nephew #3's shirt...
~k

9 comments:

Pam said...

What an adorable picture. I love the snowman PJs.

Punchbugpug said...

I want those pj pants! The pics turned out cute!

girlville said...

punchy, maybe 'mimi' will make you a pair of pj pants too!

Sandy said...

my goodness..they are all so cute. I love those outfits.

Magnolia Sun said...

Very cute!

packfamily said...

so cute! I love the matching outfits too. Good job.

Swampgirl said...

They are Adorable!!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Nice job wrangling those childrens.

"M" said...

I so wish I could have been there to witness that photo shot!!