Saturday, December 6, 2008

happy anniversary, baby...

11 years ago tonite...


i told our story last year so please go back and read if you wish...i'll wait for you...

...are you back? okay, to celebrate our anniversary this year we are participating in a 5k this morning
(the husband is running...i'm...not...)....decorating the outside of the house for the holidays...doing a little christmas shopping....taking in a candlelite holiday tour in one of our historic downtown neighborhoods...and eating our traditional anniversary dinner of pizza here...


here's to MANY more years! dear husband: i love you and couldn't ask for a better partner in life, friend and daddyman to our fur kids...
xxoo
~k

9 comments:

Pam said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary to you both!

Punchbugpug said...

Happy Happy Anniversary!!!! Sounds like a "purr-fect" match!!! Many more years of happiness to you two!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Congratulations! I hope you all have a wonderful day and the husband didn't die running the 5k. I know I would. Isn't that like 10 miles??

Swampgirl said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look like you have not aged at all since then! DH ran a 10K this morning "Toys for Tots" and I stayed in bed until he came home!

"M" said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! :-)

AM said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

You are ageless and both very good looking !!! Happy Anniversary and many more. Love your dress.

xxoo Swampgirl's Mom

girlville husband said...

Happy Anniversary! That's what I get for not checking the blog for several days. Man, those glasses I had back in the day are SUH-WEET!

Norman, 5K = 3.1 miles. After very little training, I managed to somehow beat my time from last year by. . . 1 second - 24:46.

Sandy said...

I'm late but I wanted to say Happy Anniversary. I love that picture!