Sunday, November 30, 2008

UFO's ~ day 30

this little cardboard 'house' was going to be turned into one of the houses pictured below:


i saw them in a super $$$ catalog last year...when i received cookies in the cardboard 'house box' i thought it was fate...i could MAKE one of the super cute houses with bottle brush trees and glittered roof! so far....not so much!


and that folks is 30 days of UFO's for me...and i even have a few more!


norman said that one of my UFO's was really sad (our wedding scrapbook)...and he's right...but really they are ALL sad and deserve more than to be tossed aside...SO i was going to let y'all vote on which one i finished...but then i got scared and thought y'all might gang up on me and pick one that i really really really didn't want to finish...and since this is my blog & i get to make the rules this is what i'm going to do...all save for 5 (cause logistically they don't make sense to complete now) days of nablopomo UFOs will go in a 'hat' and whoever guesses the number i pull wins:

and i have to finish that day's UFO within the next 2 months (just in case the winning project is time consuming).

if no one guesses the actual number i pull from the hat the closest guesser without going over (do i sound like bob barker?) wins. the only stipulation is that only one person can chose each number...so don't choose a number that someone else already picked, okay?

these are the numbers that aren't included: 26, 23, 12, 17 and 3...all other numbers (1-30) are fair game until someone else chooses them. winner drawn tomorrow nite at 6pm.

also, there will be a bloggie giveaway on december 3rd so be sure to come back for that!

~k

7 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

I pick number 30...do you hate me????

AM said...

I pick number 1!

Magnolia Sun said...

I pick number 25.

Sandy said...

I pick 16

Swampgirl said...

I choose 18! Love the chair and the fabric -it would so cute with an ottoman! Even if you don't pick my number -I think you should finish that. I love today's too-so if you don't pick me, I hope you pick this one. I used that same house form to make a Halloween house. I made it very simple - these are way cuter!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

14!!

Pam said...

I pick 22! Christmas is coming, what better incentive to finish it.;)