Monday, November 24, 2008

UFO's ~ day 24

way back in the winter of 1999/2000 we had a massive snowstorm here...really...20+ inches...it was talked about all over the country...how do i know this? because the husband and i began to suffer from extreme cabin fever (we were stuck in our house for at least 5 days, maybe more) so we decided to plan a spring vacation...to boston...when we called the inn to make reservations they asked us where we lived we told them...and then they gasped and said "oh, you just had a ginormous snow storm"...boston heard WE got a snowstorm.



spring finally rolled around and we flew off for a long weekend in boston...i think it was one of the best trips we ever went on: 2 red sox games, all the museums, bunker hill, jfk library/museum, tons of fish and chips, a boston pops concert, etc.



and here's all the remains:

we even got a really nice scrapbook made for our photos:







i got page one finished....



page 2, not so much...


something norman said in one of the nablopomo post comments gave me an idea...so be SURE to be here sunday, november 30th for something very special and limited edition...you won't be sorry...i may be...but none of you will...intrigued???


~k

5 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm very intrigued. I can't believe yall got so much snow, I would have cabin fever too, I get it after one day in the house!

Pam said...

Hmm, I am intrigued.

We should make a photo challenge at the first of the year to get our photos/scarpbooks in order. I've had that on my "to do" for several years and I keep ignoring it.

I'd love to go to Boston.

AM said...

hmm. I am very intrigued.

Punchbugpug said...

Wow, you might just make 30 UFOs....

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

I'm intrigued.