Sunday, November 16, 2008

UFO's ~ day 16

today we venture into the scrapbook pile...this scrapbook is from our disney trip...in 2002...LOL...it was our 5 year anniversary...i actually finished our 1997 honeymoon to disney scrapbook (the first one i ever finished..and last as a matter of fact)...we've went to disney in 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006...do you think those books are finished?

there are LOTS of finished pages in this scrapbook....just look how thick it is!

i was grouping this one by park (not by day) and got all the way to epcot...the last park in the book...and it looks like i nearly finished the italy page...and only have a handful of photos left...

~k

ps: i think i may ship this to either punchy or mrs. d...they like to scrapbook...maybe they'd finish it for me!

3 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I had big plans for scrapebooking too, I thought I'd make one for each place we've lived sounded easy enough. I got all the pictures from Turkey and put about half the pictures in then just stopped. Maybe when we get situated and I get my stuff I'll actually finish it.

Swampgirl said...

I went on a Disney scrapbook binge in the summer of 2007 and finished 3 scrapbooks that I had started and never finished. Then we went in January this year and once again I got a great start......maybe I'll finish it next summer....

Mrs. D said...

lol...if someone else finishes your UFO's does that count??