Monday, November 17, 2008

UFO's ~ day 17

today's UFO is our wedding scrapbook...


this is at the beginning...trying on dresses...i only tried on like 3...all i could stand of that!


i got thru all the showers (okay, there were only 2 showers)...and thru the rehearsal and the dinner before quitting on this scrapbook...
anna and emily at the rehearsal dinner...anna is now 16, emily 14


i have LOTS of pretty stickers and stuff to put in the scrapbook!




tyler says he would rather nap than finish a scrapbook...i tend to agree...and have for the past 11 years, LOL.
~k

5 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

I could totally finish that book for you! But then again, I just did my wedding scrapbook this past Spring and I've been married 29 years!!!! HAHAHAHA

Pam said...

I keep running across wedding stuff that I squirreled away in this box and that box thinking I would somehow organize it. Yep...no!

Awe, Tyler is all passed out with his catnip fortune cookie. so cute.

Sandy said...

Wow, that will be so nice to have finished!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

OK, this one has got to be the saddest of the UFO's - as far as longevity goes. You should really finish this one :)

Mrs. D said...

I was so stressed out right before my wedding and I have NO pictures from the rehearsal dinner. Sad. So, you should finish this! : ) You have cute pictures and cute scrapbooking stuff so you're half way there already.