Thursday, October 30, 2008

brrrr...by sophie lou

it's been very cold here this week....i've been sitting under my lamp lots...all you blog meet peeps remember me sitting under my lamp on the sofa?

at nites i've been sleeping under the covers with me daddy...my feets and ears get really cold...

this morning i climbed into me daddy's coat to get snuggly:



i love my daddy so much!




i wanted to go to work with daddy in his coat...but he said not today...
mommy is busy...she hopes to get back to regular blogging after this weekend...it's going to be warm this weekend! yippee! no more cold feets!
xxoo
sophie lou

2 comments:

Pam said...

It's been cold here too Sophie. I'm with you, I hope it warms up. I don't like cold feets either.

P.S. I think I need to get me one of those heat lamps.

Sandy said...

I think your daddy loves you too! You can tell how small Sophie is in that picture....I want it to stay cold!