Thursday, August 21, 2008

tight wire

dear braces:

today i have had you for 6 months (by my wacky calculations at least…others may disagree) and while you are not my most favorite thing in the world, you aren’t as bad as at the very beginning…however, i do hope that perhaps we are nearing the half way point and will soon be on the short rows to our parting ways…in 2 weeks i will get a partial and a new arch wire and then my bottom teeth will be nearly perfect…in 8 more weeks i get your counterparts, the upper arch braces…i’m sure that day won’t be fun…but every month, week, day, hour you are with me is one less that we have to be together…i assure you, dear braces, i will not miss you one bit when you are gone…but hopefully i will be able to say that it was all worth it in the end and i will be smiling non-stop…

xxoo
me

4 comments:

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

LOL! Those other things sound painful. I hope they are more pleasant than they sound, or at least, I hope they come with free ice cream.

Pam said...

I certainly didn't miss mine when they were gone. NOT.AT.ALL.

AM said...

Did you take a "before" picture so we can all admire the end results?

rpm said...

It will be so worth it!